Surya Lenora Hand Woven Jute Pouf
Surya Poufs will enhance your home with a perfect mix of form and function. Create a classic look in your indoor or outdoor space with this sophisticated pouf. This wonderful pouf could be a perfect addition to your decor.
- Top: 100% Jute, Fill: 100% Polyester/Polyfill, Bottom: 100% Cotton
- Removable Cover
- Hand Woven
- Knife Edge
- Available in 2 colors
- Size: 18" x 18" x 18"
- LNPF002-181818: Colors: Teal, Navy, Dark Brown, Wheat, Khaki (TPX: 18-4417, 18-3916, 19-0809, 15-1225, 13-0905)
- Made in India
- Shipping Method: Ground
Shop Surya for the the most fashionable rugs, pillows, poufs and all textiles for your home decor. Choose from styles of Bohemian/Global, Vintage Style and Natural Fibers to Traditional for all of your textile needs for your home.
Surya has modern, stylish Indoor/Outdoor rugs for your patio or deck that dry quickly and are fade resistant.
Surya products typically ship out within 2-3 business days. If this is not the case, we will notify you with the ETA and you can let us know if you would like to cancel the order or wait.
Surya will accept Returns up to 30 days of receipt. All Surya returns are subject to a 10% Re-stocking Fee + all shipping costs incurred.
If you receive a damaged product from transit, we will work with you to resolve the issue immediately.
You will receive Shipment/Receipt instructions with each order, along with tracking number.
How to Clean Your Surya Textiles
- Clean spills immediately. Once a stain is set, it becomes much more difficult to clean.
- Never rub a spill, as this forces the spill deeper into the rug. Instead, blot the stain with a clean white cloth.
- For wool rugs, use lukewarm water to remove any residual stain, as wool is more prone to bleeding and staining than synthetic fibers.
- Always use clean water to remove any residual cleaner, and dry towels to absorb any remaining moisture.
Professional Cleaning For Your Handmade Rug
- Always use a professional area rug cleaning expert. Cleaning a handmade rug requires a process different than cleaning wall-to-wall carpet.
- Inspect the rug with a rug cleaning expert prior to cleaning. Get a signed receipt and guarantee of work before the work is performed.