Sugarboo & Co. Choose Peace (White) Art Print
This big Peace Sign is a reminder to keep the peace when the world feels a little wild. With words of "Teach Peace" and "Come Together", this art print will be sure to remind you that coming together and sharing peace is the medicine we all need.
- Art Print made on wood
- Gallery Wrap Style: 2" Deep with hand-painted sides
- Slight variation is considered normal and acceptable.
- MADE TO ORDER: Production lead times may vary per item (2-6 Weeks).
- 12" x 12"
- 23" x 23"
- 36" x 36"
- 46" x 46"
- 24.5" x 24.5"
- 34.75" x 34.75"
- 46" x 46"
- Make love not war
- All we are saying is give peace a chance. - John Lennon
- What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family. - Mother Teresa
- Teach Peace
- If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other. - Mother Teresa
- Happiness is the new rich. Inner peace is the new success. Health is the new wealth. Kindness is the new cool.
- Peace begins with a smile.
- Let there be peace on earth and let it begin with me.
- Smile, breathe, & go slowly. - Thich Nhat Hanh
- Imagine all the people living life in peace. - Lennon
- Breathe out peace.
- If there is to be peace in the world, there must be peace in the nations. If there is to be peace in the nations, there must be peace in the cities. If there is to be peace in the cities, there must be peace between neighbors. If there is to be peace between neighbors, there must be peace int he home. If there is to be peace in the home, there must be peace in the home.
- Be sure to wear some flowers in your hair.
- Peace is our gift to each other.
- People for peace
- Peace is always beautiful. - Walt Whitman
- Come Together
- Each moment is a chance for us to make peace with the world. - Thich Nhat Hanh
- Sky above earth, below peace within
- The planet does not need more successful people. The planet desperately needs more peacemakers, healers, restorers, storytellers, and lovers of all kinds. - Dalai Lama
- May you be well. May you be happy. May you be peaceful. May you be loved.
- Nothing can bring you peace but yourself. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
- There is no path to peace. Peace is the path. - Gandhi
All of our art prints are hand made to order from start to finish. Production generally takes around 4-6 weeks. Since the art is made by hand the frame and piece of wood the art print comes on is nailed together in the final stage of production. Nail holes are meant to be visible and can be seen in all of our art prints.
Elevate your space with Art Prints by Sugarboo. From song lyrics, nursery rhymes, and popular quotes, Sugarboo gives us the written word in a sense of whimsy, but with a touch of cool! Most art prints are in black & white and fit in with any style.
All art prints are handmade to order in our Roswell GA studios. Please allow 4-6 weeks for production.
As all Sugarboo products are custom made, once you place your order you have 3 days to cancel, if you change your mind. After 3 days, your order will go into production and you may still cancel up until the order is shipped, however, there will be a $25.00 re-stock fee at this point.
Sugarboo does not accept returns, as all orders are custom made to order.
If you receive a damaged product from transit, we will work with you to resolve the issue immediately.
Dust with a clean cloth.