CFC David Reclaimed Lumber Round Dining Table, 60" Dia.
Create a classic dining room space with the round David dining table from CFC. This high-quality furniture designer crafts the David dining room table from reclaimed lumber for environmentally friendly design. From the table top to the base, this round dining room table is handcrafted for a beautiful look. Perfect for any dining situation from your kitchen and breakfast nooks to a formal dining room, this table satisfies many interior design styles like classic, transitional, coastal and modern farmhouse.
- Finish: Gray Wash Wax or Black Wax
- Material: Reclaimed Douglas Fir
- Dimensions: 60W x 60D x 30H
- Dining table, w/3x legs
- Reclaimed Douglas Fir base will develop cracks over time
- Weight: 195 lbs.
CFC manufactures furniture the old fashioned way, by hand, in the United States.
Many of their designs incorporate recycled Douglas fir from torn-down homes and reclaimed oak from barns fences and box cars. These reused materials add to the hand finished characteristics of each piece.
All production is done in Southern, CA. CFC is proud to offer a multitude of finishes including waxed, washed and multi-step lacquered finish.
*Quick-Ship* items are typically in-stock (unfinished) and ship out within 3-6 weeks. CFC pulls them from the warehouse after the sale, applies the finish and then ships out.
If a product is on back-order, you will be notified within 48 hours of the ETA. You may then choose to wait or cancel the order and if so, you will be refunded in full immediately.
CFC products will be drop-shipped directly to you from our supplier. All communication will be between you and us. We will send you a ship confirmation with a tracking number once our supplier ships the product to you.
Please click here to see Noir & CFC Furniture Finish Samples.
Please click here to see Noir & CFC Fabric Swatches.
Cleaning & Care Guide:
Note: Marble table tops are a shiny, polished finish.
CFC Furniture does not accept returns. In the rare case of a manufacturing defect, CFC will supply replacements for the defective part(s) or issue a full product replacement.
CFC makes every effort to ensure that each order is packed safely and is free from any concealed damage. For any damage claims, you must follow the following rules:
● Please inspect all incoming items at time of delivery.
● Note any damage or suspect damage on the Carrier Receipt, if possible.
● Please keep all packaging intact, exactly as you received it, as this is very important to the Damage Claim.
● You must notify us within 2 days of receipt of any/all damage claims, with images of the damage.
● We will file a damage claim with our shipper and we must receive your cooperation with this for any reimbursement or replacement of product.
Please do NOT ship the broken item back to us. It will be inspected at your location and then you may dispose of it, unless instructed otherwise.
Once the damaged item has been inspected and the damage claim approved you will either be credited the amount paid or the item will be replaced.