Sugarboo & Co. Kindness Matters Art Print
This art print features the following sayings printed inside the phrase "Kindness Matters:
- Carry our a random act of kindness with no expectation of reward, safe in the knowledge that one day someone might do the same for you. - Princess Diana
- My wish for you is that you continue to be who and how you are, to astonish a mean world with your acts of kindness. Continue to allow humor to lighten the burden of your tender heart. - Maya Angelou
- He who plants kindness gathers love. - Saint Basil
- Do you little bit of good where you are, it's those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world. - Desmond Tutu
- Sometimes miracles are just good people with kind hearts.
- Always be kind, for every one is fighting a hard battle. - Plato
- Be silly. Be Honest. Be Kind. - Emerson
- The greatest thing that we can do is to help somebody know that they are loved & capable of loving. - Fred Rogers
- Love is kind. - 1 Corinthians 13
- Be kinder to yourself and then let your kindness flood the world. - Pema Chodron
- Ask yourself have you been kind today? Make kindness your daily modus operandi and change your world. - Annie Lennox
- Kindness is the new rock n roll.
- Kindness is the languarge which the deaf can hear & the blind can see. - Mark Twain
- My true religion is kindness. Be kind whenever possible it is always possible. - Dalai Lama
- When you see something beautiful in someone, tell them. It may take seconds to say, but for them it could last a lifetime.
- Kindness Matters
- Hello, sun in my face. Hellp, you who make the morning & spread it over the fields... watch, now. how I start my day in happiness, in kindness. - Mary Oliver
- Let no one ever come to you without leaving better and happier. Be the living expression of God's kindness: kindness in your face, kindness in your eyes, kindness in your smile. - Mother Teresa
- Kindness is gree to give but priceless to receive.
- No matter how rich, talented or great you think you are. How you treat people ultimately tells all.
- Peace makes you strong, hate reveals your emptiness. Kindness feeds your happiness, anger recels your fear, love makes you fear. - Yung Pueblo
- A single act of kindness throws out roots in all directions, and the roots spring up and make new trees. - Amelia Earhart
- Always be kinder that you feel.
- I believe in kindness. Also in mischief. - Mary Oliver
- We rise by lifting others.
- The smallest act of kindness is worth more than the greatest intention. - Kahlil Gibran
- Why are you so nice even to people who are rude to you? Becuase I, too, have been rude to nice peple, and I know that rudeness comes from a place of roaring pain & only kindness soothes it.
- In a world where you can be anything be kind.
- The ideals which have lighted my way, and time after time have given me new courage to face life cheerfully, have been kindness beauty & truth. Albert Einstein
- Never regret being kind to people who didn't deserve it.
- When you have the choise between being right & being kind just choose kind. - Wayne Dyer
- When you have a bad day, a really bad day, try and treat the world better than it treated you. - Patrick Stump
- If we all do one random act of kindness daily, we just might set the world in the right direction.
- Kindness is the golden chain by which society is bound together. Goethe
- Use your voice for kindness your ears for compassion your hands for charity your mind for truth and your heart for love.
- The great acts of love are done by those who are habitually performing small acts of kindness- Victor Hugo
- Perhaps the only legacy worth having is to have been known as a kind and compassionate person.
- The golden rule: do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
- Bring love wherever you go. Shine light wherever it's dark. Leave blessings wherever you've been. Be kind wherever you are. - Mary Davis
- Hearts that beat to the tune of kindness can change the rhythm of the world.
- When you are kind to someone in trouble,you hope ther'll remember and be kind to someone else, & it'll become like a wildfire. - Whoopi Goldberg
- Kindness is the only service that will stand the storm of life & not wash out. - Abraham Lincoln
- Be the kind of person who isn't afraid to ask someone if they are okay twice if they say they are, but look like they aren't. Be the kind of person who smiles at people even if they don't smile back. Be the kind of person you wished for when no one was there for you. Be the kind of person who is brave enough to stand alone in a crowd for what is right. Be that person because we need more people like that in the wrold. Be that person because people lke that are rarer that the rarest diamonds and gold. - Nikita Gill
- Three things in human life are important. The first is to be kind. The second is to be kind. The third is to be kind. - Henry James
- I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay... small acts of kindness and love. Gandalf
- The best portion of a good man's life: his little nameless unremembered acts of kindness and love. - William Wordsworth
- You never know what light you might spark in others just through your kindness & your example. - Jennifer Rockwood
- If you're helping someone and expecting something in return you're doing business not kindness.
- Kill them with kindness.
- What you do makes a difference, & you have to decide what kind of difference you want to make. - Jane Goodall
- You will not always be the smartest person in the room, and you will not always be the strongest of the funniest or the most talented but you can always be brace and you can always be kind, and these are the things you should be every minute of every day for the rest of your life. Because yes, those other things, ther're great things. But these things are better.
- Unexpected kindness is the most powerful, least costly, and most underrated agent of human change. - Bob Kerry
- Kindness has a beautiful way of reaching down into a weary heart and making it shine like the rising sun.
- Kindness is loaning someone your strength instead of reminding them of their weakness. - Unknown.
- Wherever there is a human being, there is an opportunity for a kindness. - Seneca
- You don't have to move mountains simply fall in love with life. Be a tornado or happiness, gratitude and acceptance. You will change the world just by being a warm, kind hearted human being. - Anita Krizzan
- Ah, kindness. what a simple way to tell another struggling soul that there is love to be found in this world. - A.A. Malee
- The mouth should have three gate keepers. Is it true? Is it kind? And is it necessary?
- Know that your kindness has a ripple effect in the universe.
- Do all the good you can by all the means you can in all the ways you can in all the places you can at all the times you can to all the people you can as long as ever you can. - John Wesley
- Be the reason someone believes in the goodness of people.
- Kindness is more than deeds. It is an attitude, an expression, a look, a touch. It is anything that lifts another person. - Plato
- It is better to be kind than right.
- Two things stand like stone: kindness in another's trouble, courage in your own. - Princess Diana
- Kindness is my only guiding star. In it's light, I sail a straight route, I have my motto written on my sail "To live in love" - St Therese.
- Be nice to nerds. Chances are you'll end up working for one. - Bill Gates
- Every act of kindness is a piece of love we leave behind. - Paul Williams
- No act of kindness, not matter how small is ever wasted.
- What wisdom can you find that is greater that kindness? - Rousseau
- You can tell by the kindness of a dog how a human should be. - Captain Beefheart
- Gallery Wrap Style: 2" Deep with hand-painted sides
- Slight variation is considered normal and acceptable.
- MADE TO ORDER: Production lead times may vary per item (2-6 Weeks).
- 24" x 12" (gallery wrap only)
- 72" x 36" (gallery wrap only)
- 46" x 23" (gallery wrap only)
- Gallery Wrap (wrap behind the wooden piece (looks like a canvas print except it is on wood)
All of our art prints are hand made to order from start to finish. Production generally takes around 4-6 weeks. Since the art is made by hand the frame and piece of wood the art print comes on is nailed together in the final stage of production. Nail holes are meant to be visible and can be seen in all of our art prints.
Elevate your space with Art Prints by Sugarboo. From song lyrics, nursery rhymes, and popular quotes, Sugarboo gives us the written word in a sense of whimsy, but with a touch of cool! Most art prints are in black & white and fit in with any style.
All art prints are handmade to order in our Roswell GA studios. Please allow 4-6 weeks for production.
As all Sugarboo products are custom made, once you place your order you have 3 days to cancel, if you change your mind. After 3 days, your order will go into production and you may still cancel up until the order is shipped, however, there will be a $25.00 re-stock fee at this point.
Sugarboo does not accept returns, as all orders are custom made to order.
If you receive a damaged product from transit, we will work with you to resolve the issue immediately.
Dust with a clean cloth.