Surya Zakaria ZKA-003 Cotton Global Pillow
The Zakaria India inspired, global, cotton Surya pillow is available in several sizes of high-quality, fashionable pillows for an upscale feel to your home.
The Zakaria Collection feautures compelling global inspired designs brimming with elegance and grace! The perfect addition for any home, these pieces will add eclectic charm to any room! The meticulously woven construction of these pieces boasts durability and will provide natural charm into your decor space.
- Pillow comes with Down Insert.
- Collection: Zakaria
- Design: ZKA-003
- Colors: Cream, Pale Pink, Denim, White
- Material: 100% Cotton
- Construction: Hand Woven
- Style: Global
- Shape: Square
- Designer: Surya
- Origin: India
- Warranty: 30 Day Limited
- Shipping Weight: 1.0009 lb
Shop Surya for the the most fashionable rugs, pillows, poufs and all textiles for your home decor. Choose from styles of Bohemian/Global, Vintage Style and Natural Fibers to Traditional for all of your textile needs for your home.
Surya has modern, stylish Indoor/Outdoor rugs for your patio or deck that dry quickly and are fade resistant.
Surya products typically ship out within 2-3 business days. If this is not the case, we will notify you with the ETA and you can let us know if you would like to cancel the order or wait.
Surya will accept Returns up to 30 days of receipt. All Surya returns are subject to a 10% Re-stocking Fee + all shipping costs incurred.
If you receive a damaged product from transit, we will work with you to resolve the issue immediately.
You will receive Shipment/Receipt instructions with each order, along with tracking number.
How to Clean Your Surya Textiles
- Clean spills immediately. Once a stain is set, it becomes much more difficult to clean.
- Never rub a spill, as this forces the spill deeper into the rug. Instead, blot the stain with a clean white cloth.
- For wool rugs, use lukewarm water to remove any residual stain, as wool is more prone to bleeding and staining than synthetic fibers.
- Always use clean water to remove any residual cleaner, and dry towels to absorb any remaining moisture.
Professional Cleaning For Your Handmade Rug
- Always use a professional area rug cleaning expert. Cleaning a handmade rug requires a process different than cleaning wall-to-wall carpet.
- Inspect the rug with a rug cleaning expert prior to cleaning. Get a signed receipt and guarantee of work before the work is performed.