Surya Dream DST-381 New Zealand Wool Bohemian/Global Rug
The Dream India inspired, bohemian/global, new zealand wool Surya rug is available in several sizes of high-quality, fashionable accent rugs, runners and area rugs for an upscale feel to your home.
Our rugs from the Dream Collection feature striking global inspired designs that endure at the forefront of contemporary trends. With their hand tufted construction, these rugs offer an affordable alternative to other handmade constructions while perserving the same natural demeanor and charm.
- Collection: Dream
- Design: DST-381
- Colors: Dark Red, Dark Brown, Beige, Burnt Orange, Black, Dark Green, Denim
- Material: 100% New Zealand Wool
- Construction: Hand Tufted
- Style: Bohemian/Global
- Pile Type: Low Pile
- Outdoor Safe: No
- Pile Height: 0.3 (approx.)
- Has Fringe: No
- Backing: Cotton Canvas (with Latex)
- Origin: India
- Warranty: One Year Limited
Shop Surya for the the most fashionable rugs, pillows, poufs and all textiles for your home decor. Choose from styles of Bohemian/Global, Vintage Style and Natural Fibers to Traditional for all of your textile needs for your home.
Surya has modern, stylish Indoor/Outdoor rugs for your patio or deck that dry quickly and are fade resistant.
Surya products typically ship out within 2-3 business days. If this is not the case, we will notify you with the ETA and you can let us know if you would like to cancel the order or wait.
Surya will accept Returns up to 30 days of receipt. All Surya returns are subject to a 10% Re-stocking Fee + all shipping costs incurred.
If you receive a damaged product from transit, we will work with you to resolve the issue immediately.
You will receive Shipment/Receipt instructions with each order, along with tracking number.
How to Clean Your Surya Textiles
- Clean spills immediately. Once a stain is set, it becomes much more difficult to clean.
- Never rub a spill, as this forces the spill deeper into the rug. Instead, blot the stain with a clean white cloth.
- For wool rugs, use lukewarm water to remove any residual stain, as wool is more prone to bleeding and staining than synthetic fibers.
- Always use clean water to remove any residual cleaner, and dry towels to absorb any remaining moisture.
Professional Cleaning For Your Handmade Rug
- Always use a professional area rug cleaning expert. Cleaning a handmade rug requires a process different than cleaning wall-to-wall carpet.
- Inspect the rug with a rug cleaning expert prior to cleaning. Get a signed receipt and guarantee of work before the work is performed.