CFC Oslo 12-Drawer Reclaimed Lumber Dresser, Black Wax
The CFC Reclaimed Lumber Oslo 12-Drawer Dresser natural, simple and classic design. CFC designs, builds and imports affordable, hand crafted, unique furniture that will last for generations. Each piece of CFC's product line complements each other, as well as a full range of interior design styles including Classical, Traditional, Mid-Century Modern, and Modern.
- Wood Type: Reclaimed Douglas Fir
- 12-Drawer Dresser, No Hardware
- Dimensions: 81.5 x 22 x 32
- Finish: Black Wax
- Weight: 270
CFC manufactures furniture the old fashioned way, by hand, in the United States.
Many of their designs incorporate recycled Douglas fir from torn-down homes and reclaimed oak from barns fences and box cars. These reused materials add to the hand finished characteristics of each piece.
All production is done in Southern, CA. CFC is proud to offer a multitude of finishes including waxed, washed and multi-step lacquered finish.
*Quick-Ship* items are typically in-stock (unfinished) and ship out within 3-6 weeks. CFC pulls them from the warehouse after the sale, applies the finish and then ships out.
If a product is on back-order, you will be notified within 48 hours of the ETA. You may then choose to wait or cancel the order and if so, you will be refunded in full immediately.
CFC products will be drop-shipped directly to you from our supplier. All communication will be between you and us. We will send you a ship confirmation with a tracking number once our supplier ships the product to you.
Please click here to see Noir & CFC Furniture Finish Samples.
Please click here to see Noir & CFC Fabric Swatches.
Cleaning & Care Guide:
Note: Marble table tops are a shiny, polished finish.
CFC Furniture does not accept returns. In the rare case of a manufacturing defect, CFC will supply replacements for the defective part(s) or issue a full product replacement.
CFC makes every effort to ensure that each order is packed safely and is free from any concealed damage. For any damage claims, you must follow the following rules:
● Please inspect all incoming items at time of delivery.
● Note any damage or suspect damage on the Carrier Receipt, if possible.
● Please keep all packaging intact, exactly as you received it, as this is very important to the Damage Claim.
● You must notify us within 2 days of receipt of any/all damage claims, with images of the damage.
● We will file a damage claim with our shipper and we must receive your cooperation with this for any reimbursement or replacement of product.
Please do NOT ship the broken item back to us. It will be inspected at your location and then you may dispose of it, unless instructed otherwise.
Once the damaged item has been inspected and the damage claim approved you will either be credited the amount paid or the item will be replaced.