Bivona® Ti Amo Dakota Teen Loft
Our standard twin-sized Dakota Loft is an all-in-one system for organization and it turns an ordinary room into your teen’s command center. A generous 6′ desk anchors the unit, providing plenty of room to spread out. The compact bookcase can be placed anywhere under the work surface, while a centrally located cork board keeps essential information close at hand. Flexible construction allows the ladder to be set on either end, depending on the room’s layout—a perfect solution for any student who craves order.Dimensions:
- 80.28″ W x 42.68″ D x 73″ H
- Finish: Weathered Grey
- ASTM certified and tested
- Hand-applied finish is durable and safe
- Expertly crafted from solid and engineered wood
- Product has a built-in desk, framed cork board, and moveable bookcase
- Sturdy slat roll foundation for the bed, no box spring is necessary
- Sturdy, easy climb built-in ladders for choice of loft access from either side of the bed
- Guardrails on loft bed for safety and security
- Fits a standard twin size mattress – sold separately
- Maximum mattress height not to exceed 8 inches
- Recommended maximum loft bed weight not to exceed 400 lbs.
- Loft bed is not recommended for children under 6 years of age
- Assembly required
Due to lighting and monitor differences, actual colors and finishes may vary slightly from what appears online.
A Passion for Delivering Quality, Safety, and Value. At Bivona & Company®, we create youth furniture renowned for both its beauty and functionality.
In-stock items will be shipped out within 7-10 business days of the order date.
If an item is on back-order, we will notify you with an ETA. We will leave your order in place, unless we hear otherwise from you. You may cancel at any time prior to the day that it ships out.
Bivona & Company products will be drop-shipped directly to you from their warehouse, via their discretion of carrier. All communication will remain between you and us. We will send you a ship confirmation with a tracking number once your order has been shipped.
Please refer to the Care and Maintenance section of the items Assembly Instructions.
Bivona & Company does not accept returns.
Damages will be replaced.
- Please inspect all incoming items at time of delivery.
- Note the damage on the Carrier Receipt, if possible.
- Please take several pictures from different angles, as well as pictures of the packaging exactly as you received it, as this is very important to the Damage Claim.
- You must notify us within 2 days of receipt of any/all damage claims.
If you receive a broken/damaged item, this damage was caused during shipment, as we thoroughly inspect all merchandise before it is shipped to you. Therefore we will open a Damage Claim through our shipper; with your cooperation, this must be approved for any reimbursement or replacement of product.
Once the damaged item has been inspected and the damage claim approved you will be either credited the amount paid or the item will be replaced.
Please click here to see our complete Returns & Damages Policy.